Five facts about me:
1. I was born and raised in Bogota, Colombia.
2. I’m madly in love with my husband and my daughter.
3. I prefer reading a good book over watching television.
4. I talk to my parents and brother at least once a day, every day.
5. And last but not least, I am completely passionate about Photography!
THANK YOU for stopping by, and your interest in my work.
I take great pride in everything that I do, and photography is certainly not an exception. The true origin of my passion lies with my daughter, Sophia, whom has been my most photographed subject to date.
Her growth marks the evolution of my work and skills, and I couldn’t be prouder, or ask for a better way to measure our progress.
I prefer not to categorize my style, but I feel my photographs are contemporary and fresh. I started with more formal shots, and now I notice how I favor more natural and spontaneous images.
I look at what I do as a unique opportunity to engrave a memory for life. I enjoy simply meeting people and, with the constant company of my camera, gift them something they will treasure forever.